- Meghan Markle's outfits cost eye-watering £700k - more than any other European royal Mirror Online
- Meghan Markle hit by ANOTHER RESIGNATION - Duchess could lose third aide in six months Express
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry ‘not invited’ to Kate Middleton’s 37th birthday bash amid simmering tensions be The Sun
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's baby – gender revealed? HELLO! Magazine
- Meghan Markle's bodyguard quits after less than one year as the duchess struggles to adjust to 'constraints' of royal life Independent.ie
- View full coverage on Google News
Her wardrobe cost over five times more than sister-in-law Kate’s
MEGHAN Markle could lose her third senior aide since becoming a Royal, as her bodyguard looks set to resign after less than six months in the role.
IT is not clear if Harry and Meghan turned down an invite to the Sunday lunch at the lavish Anmer Hall in Norfolk last Sunday - or were not invited at all. The revelation comes amid an ongoing feud between the two Duchesses.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are expecting their first baby in the spring, and bets have been suspended on guesses that it is a girl. This will be a cousin for Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis
One of Meghan Markle's bodyguards has left her post after less than one year because she found the royal's determination to retain the independence of her previous life too challenging