- Media: “Crucial” De Bruyne and PL predictions Manchester City FC
- Man City motoring again thanks to Pep Guardiola's familiar strategy Manchester Evening News
- Manchester City transfer news: Pep Guardiola discusses his January window plans The Independent
- Man City must combat the 'incredible' Wolves threat that has Pep Guardiola worried Manchester Evening News
- Ex-Arsenal star makes title prediction and claims Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has the edge on Pep Guardiola Liverpool Echo
- View full coverage on Google News
It’s your Sunday media round-up!
Manchester City head into their Premier League game with Wolves on the back of three straight victories
Champions Manchester City will aim to cut Liverpool's lead back to four points as they resume their title chase by hosting Wolves on Monday. Pep Guardiola's men pulled themselves firmly back into the race for top spot in the Premier League with thrilling victory over the Reds earlier this month.
Manchester City will look to close the gap to Liverpool back to four points but Pep Guardiola is wary of the threat that Wolves pose
The Reds went seven points clear at the top of the Premier League with Saturday's 1-0 win over Brighton