- Marco Silva knows he may have little time to get it right at Everton The Guardian
- Photo: Everton boss Marco Silva embraces reported target Cedric Soares HITC
- Everton set Cenk Tousn asking price as Blues look to offload before adding to squad Liverpool Echo
- Everton v Bournemouth: match preview The Guardian
- Marco Silva says 'tough' December will not define Everton's season SkySports
- View full coverage on Google News
Farhad Moshiri, Everton’s majority shareholder, has warned his manager he is not happy and has also said he will not bankroll investment in the team in the way he has before
Everton boss Marco Silva is said to be keen to bring in Southampton defender Cedric Soares.
Tosun has struggled under Marco Silva
Two out-of-form teams in Everton and Bournemouth meet at Goodison Park but only Marco Silva is under pressure to find a win
Everton manager Marco Silva accepts his side has to turn around their poor run of form quickly but he does not believe the next couple of months will determine their season.