- Jeff Bezos has first bust up with 'careless' lover after she shares raunchy sexts Mirror Online
- Amazon boss Jeff Bezos' new love Lauren Sanchez has 'successful method for wooing rich men' Mirror Online
- Why Jeff Bezos' Divorce Could be Bullish for Amazon Shares CCN
- Insiders say Jeff Bezos will retain control of Amazon despite looming £53 billion divorce Daily Mail
- Why MacKenzie Bezos deserves half of her husband's wealth The Guardian
- View full coverage on Google News
EXCLUSIVE: Sources say the Billionaire scolded girlfriend Lauren Sanchez for being careless
Lauren Sanchez's pick-up techniques are reportedly so effective that they've been dubbed 'The Sanchez Method'
News of Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos and MacKenzie Bezos divorcing sparked questions about how the split could affect the world’s most valuable company’s stock.
Bezos' fortune is valued at $137 billion and he owns a 16 per cent stake in Amazon. His divorce from wife MacKenzie after 25 years is likely to be the most expensive in history.
The Bezoses will probably settle their divorce quietly. But I hope MacKenzie fights for a share of their assets that is consonant with her contributions