- Gaga, Kidman, Theron, more rock Critics' Choice The Associated Press
- Critics' Choice 2019: Best dressed stars arrive on the red carpet Daily Mail
- Claire Foy brings feminism to Critics' Choice Awards with empowering acceptance speech The Independent
- Lady Gaga Accepts Award for Best Song for 'Shallow' at 2019 Critics' Choice Awards Billboard
- Angela Bassett sparkles under the spotlight in white sequin gown at Critics' Choice Awards Daily Mail
- View full coverage on Google News
(14 Jan 2019) A galaxy of stars came out for the Critics' Choice Awards in Santa Monica, including Lady Gaga, Nicole Kidman and Charlize Theron. (Jan. 14) Su...
She's known for her boundary-pushing, unforgettable fashion. But Lady Gaga rejected the theatrical in favour of a surprisingly classical look on Sunday night - as she led the best dressed.
Claire Foy delivered a moving speech about the complexities of female roles at the 2019 Critics' Choice Awards while accepting the #SeeHer award. Foy became the third actor to receive special recognition with the #SeeHer accolade at the annual award ceremony, following in the footsteps of Viola Davis and Gal Gadot.
'Shallow,' performed by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper in 'A Star is Born,' was named best song at the 2019 Critics' Choice Awards.
The 24th Annual Critics' Choice Awards brought out some of the biggest stars in Hollywood to the Barker Hangar in Santa Monica on Sunday.