- Can Samsung's Galaxy S10 defy the global smartphone meltdown? Wired.co.uk
- Samsung Galaxy S10 rumor roundup details screen and battery info - GSMArena.com news GSMArena.com
- Samsung Galaxy SmartShoes could join the Galaxy S10 launch on February 20 T3
- LG G8 ThinQ expected to arrive at MWC Notebookcheck.net
- Samsung may have accidentally posted the S10 ahead of its reveal Malay Mail
- View full coverage on Google News
With plummeting market shares and cooling interest from the public in its last mobile offerings, Samsung has a lot to do to make the new S10 a hit
They're like an Apple Watch or Fitbit that you wear on your feet
Although LG failed to unveil the G7 flagship at MWC, as usual, it looks like the upcoming LG G8 ThinQ might arrive just in time for the yearly trade show in Barcelona. This means that the LG G8 could launch alongside a new Xiaomi flagship and just a few days after the Samsung Galaxy S10.
SEOUL, Jan 11 — In a blog post published Monday outlining the company’s new One UI design, Samsung may have accidentally displayed the interface on the upcoming Galaxy S10 before its official release; yesterday, the images were swapped for those of a more generic-looking device. Samsung may...