- Bitmain's Uncertain Future: Suspends Bitcoin Mining Amid Senior Management Shakedown CryptoPotato
- Cornered by Bear Market, Bitmain Is Facing an Unclear Future Cointelegraph
- How a Shrinking Bitmain Could Destabilize Crypto Market Further newsBTC
- Mining Giant Bitmain Reportedly Suspends Mining Operations in Texas Cointelegraph
- View full coverage on Google News
Bitmain, the world’s largest cryptocurrency mining hardware manufacturer, has had tumultuous few months. The company is going through a significant senior management shuffle and is now reported to shut suspend operations in Rockdale, Texas. Operations Suspended? Bitmain is reportedly suspending its’ its operations in the town of Rockdale located east of the city of Austin, […]
Bitmain’s CEOs might be stepping down because of the bear market.
The wallet balance revealed that the world's biggest bitcoin miner sold bitcoins when its price was falling and held it when it was rising.
China-based leading mining and ASIC hardware producer Bitmain has reportedly suspended its mining operations in Rockdale.
Wiper leader Kalonzo Musyoka’s domination of Ukambani politics is under threat as three governors are positioning themselves to take over.