- Apple cuts iPhone 8 and XR prices in China by 20 percent Notebookcheck.net
- Analyst suggests further iPhone price cuts to come, and major acquisition for video service 9to5Mac
- Apple Leak Accidentally Reveals Radical New iPhone Forbes
- iPhone and iPad prices SLASHED in surprise John Lewis sale – save up to £250 today The Sun
- 10 things in tech you need to know today Business Insider
- View full coverage on Google News
Although Apple has recently asked its suppliers to cut the iPhone production by 10 percent in the second quarter, it looks like the brand's handsets are not doing well in China. In an unprecedented move, Apple authorized mid-cycle price cuts that go as high as 22 percent for the iPhone 8 and 20 percent for the iPhone 8 Plus handsets on JD.com.
We've seen some pretty significant iPhone price cuts in both China and Japan, and at least one analyst believes there will be more to follow ...
Apple's radical new iPhone has tricks hidden under the surface...
JOHN LEWIS has launched a surprise sale on Apple gadgets – including the iPhone and iPad Pro. The powerful (and hugely popular) devices have been discounted by as much as £250, but it's not clear how much longer the sale will last.
Business Insider France est un site d’information sur l’économie, les technologies, les entrepreneurs, l’innovation, les découvertes et bien plus encore. En texte, en images, en vidéos et en graphiques, de l’actualité essentielle et percutante.