- 2019 Ram Heavy Duty Lands With 1000 Lb-Ft Of Torque CarBuzz
- Brand New 2019 Ram Heavy Duty: Here's What You Need to Know The Fast Lane Truck
- 2019 Ram HD Debuts With 1,000 LB-FT Of Torque, Tons Of Tech Motor1.com
- 2019 Ram 2500 Heavy Duty truck reporting for duty: New king with 1,000 lb-ft of torque Motor Authority
- 2019 Ram Heavy Duty 2500 and 3500 First Look | Can Lightning Strike Twice? | Edmunds Edmunds
- View full coverage on Google News
(https://www.platinumship.com) TFLtruck is brought to you by Platinum Ship, where your delivery is handled with the latest equipment optimized for maximum yi...
It’s a towing monster with up to 410 horsepower (306 kilowatts), a towing capacity of 35,100 lbs, and a payload capacity of 7,680 lbs.
Heavy-duty trucks just unlocked a new achievement: 1,000 pound-feet of torque. This is absurd. Ram crossed the barrier Monday when it announced the 2019 2500 Heavy Duty and 3500 Heavy Duty truck lineup ahead of their debut at the 2019 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The 2019 Ram Heavy Duty lineup is all about the numbers, and most of them...
We get a first look at the 2019 Ram Heavy Duty 2500 and 3500 ahead of this year's Detroit Auto Show. Towing, engines, tech, and cab choices are all discussed...